January 21, 2017

Ground Turkey and Cabbage with Spicy Peanut Sauce

I've been kind of obsessed with bagged coleslaw mix lately (it's just shredded cabbage and carrots). It started when I tried making "Egg roll in a bowl". That turned out really good, but had way too much soy sauce, so it was very salty; but, I liked the texture, and cabbage is my favorite vegetable. So, I started playing with it and adding it to other things as well. Surprisingly, my whole family loves it, too!

Yesterday, I made the filling for P.F. Chang's lettuce wraps and then instead of eating it in lettuce wraps, I added a whole bag of the coleslaw mix and we ate it out of bowls. Everyone kept exclaiming how good it was, even my kids!




This recipe has been migrated to my everyday blog, Runs for Cookies. Here is a direct link to the recipe: Ground Turkey and Cabbage with Spicy Peanut Sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment