January 21, 2017

Ground Turkey and Cabbage with Spicy Peanut Sauce

This recipe has been migrated to my everyday blog, Runs for Cookies. Here is a direct link to the recipe: Ground Turkey and Cabbage with Spicy Peanut Sauce.


I've been kind of obsessed with bagged coleslaw mix lately (it's just shredded cabbage and carrots). It started when I tried making "Egg roll in a bowl". That turned out really good, but had way too much soy sauce, so it was very salty; but, I liked the texture, and cabbage is my favorite vegetable. So, I started playing with it and adding it to other things as well. Surprisingly, my whole family loves it, too!

Yesterday, I made the filling for P.F. Chang's lettuce wraps and then instead of eating it in lettuce wraps, I added a whole bag of the coleslaw mix and we ate it out of bowls. Everyone kept exclaiming how good it was, even my kids!





No comments:

Post a Comment