August 17, 2011

S'mores Pie

This really isn't very low in calories, but it was SO GOOD that I just had to share it. It's super easy to make, the kids can make it with very little help, and it's fun to eat an entire little pie by yourself!

S'mores Pie  (Serves 1)

1 miniature graham cracker crust (I found these at Wal-mart in a 6-pack)
1/3 cup miniature marshmallows
1 Tbsp. dark chocolate chips

Preheat the oven to 400. Put the marshmallows into the pie crust, and then top with the chocolate chips. Bake for about 10 minutes, watching closely--take it out of the oven when the marshmallows begin to get toasty :)

Makes 1 serving.  (Cals: 240; Fat: 10 g; Fiber: 1 g; Carbs: 39 g; Protein: 1 g)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this. It looks amazing and I am slowly realizing, as you did, that I need to enjoy my foods choices and make room for yummy stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This recipe inspired me to make a strawberry pie with the mini graham crusts. I just put a serving of the fat free cool whip and topped with diced strawberries. It is fresh and amazing and only like 150 calories.

    ReplyDelete