August 18, 2011

Chili Dog Pizza

Holy smokes, was this ever good! I don't know why I never thought to do this sooner.



Chili Dog Pizza

1 pizza crust (homemade, store bought, pre-cooked, whatever!)
1 can hot dog chili (found with the canned chili, it's usually in a smaller can--14 oz?)
4-6 hot dogs (I used 8 skinny fat free dogs, but it seemed like a little too much, so I'd go with 5 maybe)
cheddar cheese
onions, chopped fine
mustard

I'm not being specific with the amounts of everything used, or the nutrition content (because it completely depends on the products you use). Just pre-bake your crust a little, top with the chili sauce, cheese, and hot dogs. Bake until the cheese is melted and dogs are starting to brown. Then top with raw onions and mustard. Beware--it's very messy! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Made this for lunch today--So yummy, the kiddos loved it and so did the hubby!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete